2 weeks ago, I focused on:
Posting everyday....YIKES! To write that here is frightful! Cause I commit to commitments! Nonetheless that's been a challenge for me and not because I haven't had content but well because I have had timid notions that I plan to put to bed this week! Tapping into those childhood feelings of invincibility I talked about earlier!(ps. Keep me honest)
I did fairly well with this! And it's set me up for a good rhythm. I haven't done it everyday sense but It showed me that I could! And made the journey lots of fun! I've since changed to every other day. My new goal is :
Love notes! These are my version of thank you cards(more like giving a bouquet of flowers) but I call them love notes because whenever i say thank you I basically pour my heart out in gratitude to the way someone has touched my life and made it better! I have Two that I need to get done and one of those needs to be put in the mailbox! #foreverstamps
3. I also am terribly excited about two offline projects that I need to dedicate more time to as they have been a minute in the making. If you come round here often (lol) you know exactly what I'm talking about! I've been promising soon and it's almost here so I need to make sure I've done the work! I can't wait to share it with you! LITERALLY!!
The first episode of UH the series has been tapped and there are more to come! We are making great progress on this and I hope to share them with you soon!!!
This one, like most anyone, is to commit to a fitness regiment. Back in the "my life is falling to pieces days" I gained a lot of weight, cause food was oh so comforting, and well still is! But I want to make sure that,fitness wise, I'm keeping up with the healthy lifestyle I live other wise. No one commits to natural deodorant for overall health and then doesn't commit to a gym! RIGHT?! (yup I wear natural deodorant and yes the struggle is real! But I'll share that journey later)
I've lost 12lbs since this post! I am still on the journey to get back to a place that feels great for me and finding a fitness routine that works with the other changes that I made, that I can be consistent with!
Last one, I am focusing on all things newsletter!!! If you have not signed up, stop reading this and scroll to the bottom of this post and go for it! Cause there are good things A COMING and you won't want to miss what I have to EXPRESS. Trust me! You'll feel Unbelievably Human with each Expression shared, so really scroll down and subscribe! You'll keep me motivated towards my goals! Also if you have a friend that could use a rainbow in their clouds SHARE the sign up link and get them connected to this space! In this case, sharing is indeed caring :D
This weeks Goals:
1. Create a WRITTEN content calendar! I have one in my head, but I'd be great to get it on paper!
2. Make the most of each day! I kinda feel like there is a lot going on in my life right now and I am trying to get a lot of things done but I want to make sure that each day is the life that I've imagined for myself. It's so easy to just get in a groove around what you usually do that you stop adding to the story of your life. There is so much happening in my city that I have to make a point of getting out and enjoying it more! I've decided to right a list of the things that I want to see more in my life day to day just to make sure that I'm making the most of it! I'll let you know how it goes!
3. Finish a book before the end of the month! I have 4 books on my reading list and haven't finished one yet. I'm hoping I can do so by developing a reading plan!
4. I started a class 2 weeks ago that I am hoping will take me closer to my goals as an entrepreneur. This week I need to sit down and create a plan of attack around that to make sure that I get the out come that I want!
5. Last One ... I want to start a routine of meditation/affirmations/journaling at some point in the day so that I can really live out the core of who I am by being clear on the desires that I have for life!
That's what I'm focusing on this week! What are you focusing on? Do you have one or two goals or a challenge that you are hoping to give some gusto to? Express your Unbelievably Human goals or challenges in the comments below! Together, we can achieve and make progress!! YES. WE. CAN!
ps. thanks wishers for the motivation to keep wishing!
I am a love in action advocate and renaissance woman! If you haven't already check out my store! Our LOVE Boxes, and other cute accessories! You can here! Check out our Unbelievably Human YOUTUBE channel and let's be social!